It’s the most magical time of year to be on the River Dee! Father Christmas has manage to squeeze a few dates into his diary to take a cruise with the boys and girls of Chester. Join us this winter for a fun family-friendly experience.
“This was such a fabulous experience. The crew were fantastic. Santa and the elves were amazing. My children and mum had such a good time.”
“We had a brilliant time with our grandchildren. Will definitely book next year.”
“The Santa cruise was fantastic. Exceeding all expectations. My son is 7 and this was by far one of the best Christmas events we have done.”
On this family-friendly cruise children will have chance to meet Santa, who will bring them each a festive book to read over the holidays. The Lady Diana will be spruced up with lights and tinsel, and the ChesterBoat elves will be on hand with refreshments and fun activities.
Your ticket includes…
– A fun one-hour cruise with festive music on a decorated boat
– Tea or coffee and a mince pie for the adults
– A gingerbread man and drink for children
– An age-appropriate book as a gift from Santa for children
– Colouring, activity sheets, and stickers to enjoy onboard or take away
– Time to meet Santa, have photos taken, and show him your letters
– Please note that tickets are not refundable once booked. If you are unable to make your cruise for any reason, Santa will deliver your gift via Royal Mail along with a voucher to take a half-hour cruise at a later date.
– During the booking process you will be asked to provide your child’s approximate reading age. The elves will use this age to choose a book, but no-one onboard on the day will be able to see the age you entered.
– There are 2 toilets onboard but no baby change facilities. The closest baby change facilities are located in the public toilets by the Bandstand, 100m from our moorings.
– There is extremely limited space onboard for pushchairs, so they will need to be collapsed and stowed. You’re welcome to bring a carrycot/bassinet if it can be placed on a seat.
– In the event that weather/river conditions prevent the boat from sailing, the event will go ahead on a stationary boat and you will receive a voucher to come for a half-hour cruise at a later date.
Before taking a cruise with us, please ensure that you read our Terms & Conditions of Carriage. We want all of our passengers to enjoy their cruise in a safe environment. Thank you.