What better way to mark the historic occasion than a leisurely cruise up the River Dee with a delicious lunch of cakes and sandwiches? The perfect mid-point to the bank holiday weekend!
Sailing at 12PM on Sunday 7th May 2023.
Come and celebrate our new King and Queen Consort on this special cruise. We will be sailing from 12PM to 2PM on Sunday 7th May, the day after the Coronation, and tickets include a delicious freshly made afternoon tea.
Your ticket includes:
• A two-hour round trip cruise from The Groves in Chester, with sightseeing commentary
• Afternoon tea, served in individual trays (perfect for taking away any leftovers!)
• Refillable tea and coffee served with crockery
• A Fruit Shoot for children
• Colouring and activity sheets for children
A fully stocked bar is available onboard if you’d like to purchase any cold drinks during the cruise.